Incorporating Monitor Audio’s innovative, pivoting Inverted Dual Concentric (IDC) midrange/tweeter module and 8" RST C-CAM bass driver, the three-way CP-WT380IDC represents the highest level of new CP performance.
- Pivoting IDC C-CAM gold dome tweeter.
- Pivoting module consisting of IDC midrange driver and C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter.
- C-CAM bass driver featuring Rigid Surface Technology (RST).
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (+/-3 dB).
- Midrange frequency level adjustment.
- Boundary compensation controls.
- Die-cast aluminium front baffle.
- Our innovative Tri-Grip fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Magnetic and easily removable steel grille.
- Paint-able surface to blend with the living environment. Additional scrim material is provided for trouble free painting.
- Airtight enclosure design, which protects each precision-engineered driver system against the damaging ingress of dust and dirt.
50 Hz – 30 kHz
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements
30 – 120 W
Bass low pass: 300 Hz @ 6 dB / Octave
Mid: 300 Hz @ 6 dB / Octave
& 3 kHz @ 12 dB / Octave
Drive Unit Complement
8" C-CAM RST cone bass driver
4" C-CAM IDC cone mid range driver
1" C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter
(tweeter & midrange driver combined in a pivoting module)
HF Level Switch (+3 dB / 0 dB / -3 dB)
MF Level Switch (+3 dB/ 0 dB/ -3 dB)
Boundary Compensation Switch
Overall Dimensions (H x W x D)
472.5 x 303.5 mm (185/8 x 1115/16")
Overall Depth (Including Grille)
106 mm (43/16")
438 x 269 mm (171/4 x 109/16")
99 mm (37/8")
6 position Tri-Grip dog leg fixings
Mineral Filled ABS Plastic (RoHS2 Compliant)
5.62 kg (12 lb 6 oz)
WB10 Pre-Construction Bracket (Light Brown)