The Series 2 Portable Electronics Y Adapter cables enable you to connect your PCs sound card or a portable audio source, like an IPod® with a 1/8” mini stereo plug to your home stereo system with left/right RCA audio inputs. There are 2 configurations available. The MFF is a short nine inch cable with one male 3.5mm stereo mini plug split to two female RCA connectors. The MMM version is configured with one male 3.5mm stereo mini plug split to two male RCA connector and is available in lengths of 1meter, 2meter and 3meter. Series 2 uses ultra-pure oxygen-free copper (OFC) developed specifically for audio applications. Conductors are solid gauge to prevent grainy distortion caused by stranded wire. The Series 2 Y Adapter’s light weight and flexible design is 100% shielded to ensure low noise and provide two channel separation for maximum stereo effect.
Available in two configurations: 9 inch MFF and 1m, 2m & 3m MMM.
The Series 2 Portable Electronics Y Adapter cables are sold in each
Model 2YP Highlights
- Designed, packaged and tested in Orlando Florida, USA
- 22AWG solid OFC conductors
- PE insulator
- Dual shielded to lower the noise floor
- Low profile molded RCA & 3.5mm stereo connectors
- Highly flexible black PVC jacket
- Available in 9 inch MFF and MMM in 1 meter, 2 meter & 3 meter