For Speakers powered by multiple amplifier channels you may want to opt for the Bi-Amp method of wiring. BiAmping involves the use of 2 separate amplifier channels per speaker, one to power the high-frequency driver and the other to power the low-frequency driver. Tributaries Star-Quad Speaker cable can easily be configured into a 4X4 configuration. Standard lead length on the amp end is 6 inches. If your set-up requires custom length breakouts we are happy to make cables to suit each unique installation.
The Series 4 Star-Quad Bi-Wire Speaker cable is stocked in each in lengths from 4 foot to 12 foot lengths with custom lengths available.
Model 4BA Highlights
- Assembled by hand with foreign and domestic parts in Orlando Florida, USA
- Star-Quad design reduces cable inductance and distortion
- Two 14AWG and two 16AWG conductors for superior signal transfer
- Sophisticated multi-gauge design for superior bass, mids & highs
- Insulated solid conductor eliminates distortion with stranded bundles
- Available terminated with Spade Lugs or Banana Plugs
- Decorative woven jacket over a UL® CL2 PVC Jacket
- Available in custom lengths, sold by each