All Series 4 audio cables are meticulously assembled by hand in Orlando, Florida. The Series 4 begin with ultra-pure highly conductive oxygen-free copper (HC-OFC) developed specifically for digital audio applications. To maintain a consistent 75 Ohm impedance, the coaxial Series 4 S/PDIF Digital Audio cable’s 22AWG center conductor is surrounded by a perfectly concentric layer of foamed PE dielectric. Dual shielding blocks noise from entering the signal path. Tributaries Series 4 precision 75 Ohm engineering provides accurate digital audio performance.
Model 4AD Highlights
- Assembled by hand with foreign and domestic parts in Orlando Florida, USA
- 22AWG solid HC-OFC conductors
- Improved foamed PE dielectric
- Dual shielding prevents noise from entering the signal path
- Decorative woven jacket over highly flexible black PVC jacket
- Available in custom lengths. Contact us today firstname.lastname@example.org