Tributaries SP4BW is a Star Quad hybrid constructed with 14/2 & 16/2 High Conductivity Oxygen-Free (HC-OFC) copper in a UL® CL2 rated black flexible PVC jacket. Cable is suitable for Bi-Wire or 2-Channel configurations.
• Star Quad design separates high and low frequencies improving sound stage
• 14AWG HC-OFC copper conductors designed for low frequency signals in Bi-Wire Applications
• 16AWG HC-OFC copper conductors designed for high frequency signals in Bi-Wire Appliations
• Sophisticated multi-gauge design for superior bass and midrange
• Insulated solid conductor eliminates strand interaction / distortion with stranded bundles
• 6 Stranded bundles are constructed by twisting strands clockwise and then wrapping the bundles counterclockwise around 1 insulated solid conductor canceling magnetic fields thus reducing distortion.
• Decorative woven jacket over a UL® CL2 PVC jacket
• Available in 200 foot spools
Conductor: Construction 14/2 + 16/2 AWG Material HC-OFC Copper
Insulation: Conductor 1 PE Polyethylene; Overall Insulation Material PVC (Red / Red & White, Black / Black & White)
Assembly: Wrap Tissue
Outer Jacket: Decorative Outside Jacket Cover Woven Mesh Black with blue; UL® CL2 Rated Jacket Color Black; Material PVC – Polyvinyl Chloride; Outside Diameter 13mm (12mm without decorative woven mesh)