For speakers with only a single pair of rear panel terminals, we combine the four conductors of the Star-Quad cable into two at each end of the cable. In this set up, when used as a full range cable, the Star-Quad Design (Negative + Negative / Positive + Positive) will reduce distortion over using a standard twisted pair speaker cable. Plus, when doubling the conductors, the amount of metal is doubled as well. The larger size conductor will lower the cable’s resistance and provide higher current capability resulting in an increase in low frequency performance. Lowering the inductance and resistance means it's easier for the amp to drive the signal down the cable. Sonically, the sound is smooth and fluent as well as more dynamic, due to better definition.
The Series 6 Star-Quad Speaker cable is stocked in each in lengths from 4 foot to 12 foot lengths with custom lengths available.
Model 6SP Highlights
- Assembled by hand with foreign and domestic parts in Orlando Florida, USA
- Star-Quad design reduces cable inductance and distortion
- Two 11AWG conductors for superior signal transfer
- Insulated Dual Gauge
- Available terminated with Spade Lugs or Banana Plugs
- Decorative woven jacket over a UL® CL2 PVC Jacket
- Available in custom lengths, sold by each