Series 8 Power cables begin with extremely high grade linear crystal copper (LC-OFC) developed specifically for audio applications. Tributaries 8P cables are designed for signals of 50/60Hz with conductors of sufficient size and gauge to support low frequency signals. Current capabilities of power cables are a major concern. Power amps tend to draw current in pulses. Depending on the output of the power amplifier, too small a gauge of the power cable will result in excess resistance that may restrict the peak level of a required pulse limiting the transient response of the amplifier but if only large conductors are used the cable tends to lose dynamics and also will not respond quickly to transients; the Series 8 power cables are designed with a unique combination of large and medium gauge wires to form an overall 12 AWG design supporting current flow and signal dynamics. Noise rejection is key factor in the design of an AC power cable. The 8P alternates the twisted lays in each multi-gauge conductor. Alternating lays cancels all levels of magnetic distortion. Triple shielding is employed to prevent outside noise from penetrating the signal. The Series 8 power cables will lower the noise floor without restricting audio dynamics leaving you with more of the recorded audio and video for crystal clear dynamic experience.
The Series 8 Power cable is stocked in each in lengths from 3 foot, 6 foot and 9 foot
Model 8P-IEC Highlights
- Designed, packaged and tested in Orlando Florida, USA
- 3-Pole 15Amp Straight IEC > Straight AC power cable
- Large 12AWG LC-OFC wires don’t starve power amps of power
- Multi-gauge geometry design is optimized for low frequency AC signals of 50/60Hz
- Propriety winding techniques & triple shielding ensure low noise transfer
- PVC dielectrics isolate vibration from alternating current from entering the signal path.
- Decorative woven jacket over Rugged black PVC jacket
- Available in 3ft, 6ft & 9ft